Monday, February 15, 2016

Pickled Circus

Matthew Roby is the artist behind the delightful shop Pickled Circus where Roby says he was "born on Friday the 13th and cursed with creative fingers." Roby sculpts and paints and you can find works of both in his Etsy shop.

If you've been reading my blog for some time, you'll know that I'm always drawn to quirky, adorable monsters and Pickled Circus doesn't disappoint. I'm especially interested in the limited edition book The Fateful Fable of 13. As my niece (Halloween princess in training) is about to turn 13, I may need two copies.
Limited Edition: The Fateful Fable of 13


Let's take a look at what else is available in the shop.
Deadly Dodgems No. 1
Penelope Pincushion
Wednesday Addams
The Terrible Twits
The Rolling Bones
Onion Soup

You can follow Roby on his Facebook page- I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment