Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Shoes Fit for a Witch

I'm heading to Salem, MA today for a workshop that has absolutely nothing to do with witches or anything else delightfully spooky. But since I'm headed to the land of witches, I thought I'd post some dreamy shoes today that would make any witch proud to wear them.  Would you wear them in your day-to-day life? I think I might. They're adorable!
Salem Matte Heels: GoodGoth.com
Salem Patent Leather Heels: FunkyPair.com
Endora Witch Shoes: Jet.com
Pointed Court Shoe: Rosashoes.com
Black Widow Shoes: PyramidCollection.com
Witch's Buckled Shoe: PyramidCollection.com

Admit it. You love them.

2 comments:

  1. I would totally wear that first pair of shoes! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first pair is my favorite too. I think I could make those work. I also like the super pointy Endora shoes.

      Delete