Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Luxe Christmas List

 Let's do a little virtual shopping down 5th Avenue in New York today. While I was searching for an Alexander McQueen sweater, I discovered that if you put in the search word "skull" at some high-end department stores it will transport you back to your childhood when you would look at a toy catalog without any thought of the expense. My eyes lit up with delight! Here are a few things I'm putting on my list to Santa.

First stop Bloomingdale's:

AQUA Cable Knit Skull Sweater
(a copy of that Alexander McQueen sweater)
AQUA Fitted Crewneck Skull Sweater
The Kooples Embroidered Skull Sweater
Rani Arabella Skull Bow Tie Pillow

John Varvatos Wool Skull Patterned Scarf
Foil-printed Skull Cashmere Pullover
Diamond Skull Charm Bracelet

Look what Neiman Marcus has!
Alexander McQueen Skull Block Woven Scarf
Alexander McQueen Beaded Skull Crewneck Sweatshirt
Alexander McQueen Multi-Skull Pocket Organizer
Alexander McQueen Classic Skull Clutch

We can't forget Barney's

Thomas Fuchs Skull Ice Bucket
Connor Skull-Engraved Note Cards
Givenchy Business Card Case
Lucien Pellat-Finet Studded Skull Sweater

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I guess I should end my list. I haven't been that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment