Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tipple Tuesday: Caramel


I know we're all sick of pumpkin flavor everything. I never need to see a pumpkin beer again. And anyway, they're not pumpkin flavored. They're pumpkin-pie-spice flavored. Truth be told, I can eat way more caramel than pumpkin pie any day. Although I love caramel, I hate to eat caramel apples. It's just too much work. So, I think a caramel-flavored cocktail is the right direction to take. Shall we?

I haven't had a White Russian cocktail in years, but the recipe for a Salted Caramel White Russian from The Sweetest Occasion sounds too good not to indulge in those extra calories. It's ok. It's the holidays.

The Sweetest Occasion's Salted Caramel White Russian

If that's a bit too rich for your taste, may I suggest a Caramel Apple Cider cocktail? This one is from Creative Culinary and it looks divine.

Creative Culinary: Carmel Apple Cider Cocktail

Yum. I think I'll be making these for Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment