Thursday, October 1, 2015

Let's Wig Out!

One of my favorite things to do for my costume is to have my hair professionally done by my hairstylist. I enjoy being pampered before the party and I think he enjoys getting to do something crazy with my hair. We plan it out months in advance. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do that this year so I'm considering a wig.

A quick look at Etsy found some fabulous ideas.

WildDaffodil has patterns for crocheted hats that could substitute as a fun Halloween wig.

WildDaffodil
WildDaffodil
WigsofWonder has very showgirlish wigs, but they would make quite the impact when walking into a room.
WigsofWonder
WigsofWonder
WigsofWonder
BubbasBoutique is full of wigs looking for a good time.
BubbasBoutique
BubbasBoutique
BubbasBoutique
BubbasBoutique
CosplayStation is fun!
CosplayStation
CosplayStation

Let's wig out.


1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    mens fancy dress wigs

    ReplyDelete