Friday, October 2, 2015

Disguise Yourself in Black

I have to post quickly this morning because I'm headed to Michigan for Ghoultide Gathering! I'm so excited I couldn't sleep last night. I hope to be able to post some photos to the Facebook page from the show. Maybe I'll see you there?

To keep you busy, and to continue this week's costume theme, I want you to take a look at Dracula Clothing. The clothes they offer aren't specifically for Halloween, but I think if you'd like to escape your office-cubicle-work-attire with something like these outfits then Halloween is the time to do it. Just do it.

Dracula Clothing ships worldwide for free! It might take awhile though, so order quickly or plan for next year, or your next funeral. They have fantastic clothing for women and men. It's a delight just looking at what they have to offer.
Black Brocade Dress
Red Military Jacket
Leonardo Inventions
Naval Shirt
Dracula Coat
Brocade Vest
The prices are almost too good to believe, like they really are vampires who have slave workers...Scary good stuff. Purchase at your own risk (insert evil laughter here)


No comments:

Post a Comment