Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Rosemary's Baby Carriage

A few years ago I was driving home in the late afternoon when I spied a yard sale at an old Victorian house. I noticed that they were starting to clean up the things that hadn't sold when I gasped. There on the lawn was an old wicker baby carriage. I quickly turned the car around and ran to the carriage. "How much?" I squeaked. $40!!!! I told them I'd be right back because I had no money on me and a really tiny car. The best part was when I blew into our house and screamed up the stairs "I need the keys to your truck and $20- FAST!" My poor husband.

This is the haunted baby carriage of my dreams. Now for the scary part; it's been two years and it's still sitting in our basement waiting to be reborn. I'm the queen of ideas and the pauper of getting it done.

Really, this is the year. Why? Because look at all the fabulous inspiration I have.

Book Cover: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
source: ArtPropelled, Mari Skarp
source: Roses and Vellum
(Ignore this. I'm just reminding myself to get moving.)
source: Tumblr, Moonlight Rainbow
source: CuriousSofa
original source is lost...

I think I'm going to need a few days off to get everything done.



No comments:

Post a Comment