Friday, September 25, 2015

Projects on My List

This week has flown and there are so many other ideas for adorning the Halloween interior that I want to share. I guess I'll just have to throw them in a pile for you to sort through.

First off, please visit a few of my projects from previous years. I think you'll find some fun ideas including a Ouija Board tablecloth and giant Crow Gentleman.


Now for some projects I'm thinking about doing.

I'd love to recreate this. 
The image is credited to artist Maria Abramovic 
(not sure that is correct, but definitely influenced by her)

source: Rogers Garden
source: Disfunctional Designs
Every year I say I'm going to do this for the party
source: Better Homes and Gardens
I'm more interested in the newsprint window treatment than the wreaths
source: Midwest Living
Because this makes me laugh
source: this isn't happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment