Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paper Costumes

I have always wanted to make a paper costume. They're the perfect solution to the I-have-more-time-than-money issue. Unfortunately, I haven't found the time, but I keep a Pinterest board going just in case. I always cringe when throwing away  recycling a big cardboard box or sheets of packing paper. I feel like I'm throwing away possibilities.

I'm going to share some of my pins with you today. While, some of the photos aren't necessarily Halloween costumes, they're great for inspiration. Several of the links have other examples. For sheer beauty you must click on the paper costumes by Isabella de Borchgrave. They're amazing.

source: Fashion and Art Trend
source: I believe this is from Jennifer Perkins
I can't find the original link
source: Trash Fashion
source: Small for Big
source: Small for Big
source: Cardboarders
source: Isabelle de Borchgrave
source: The Curious Kiwi

source: Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
source: Oh Lovely Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment