Monday, September 21, 2015

Floral Arrangements for the Dead

What a weekend! I was busy pulling out Halloween decorations and shopping for the necessary mood setting items- like feathers. I need lots of feathers this year because our party will involve a Wake for Edgar Allen Poe (read about it here). You can't talk about Poe without ravens.

<Ack! In the middle of writing this post my computer was taken over my a virus. A double pox on their house! And I mean that. I had to wait till I could get at another computer to finish it. Sorry for the delay this morning.>

Since our dining room will be set up as a funeral parlor, I think I'm also going to need at least one beautiful floral arrangement. I thought, well, everyone can use a spooky bouquet to adorn their Halloween interior so I'm sharing with you some things I'm considering.

source: The House That Lars Built
source: Honestly Yum
source: Halloween Forum
source: Martha Stewart
source: Eden Makers
source: Always the Holidays
Oh, and because of my computer virus I have no snappy images telling you how many days till Halloween. That would be 40, my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment