Thursday, August 27, 2015

Self-Indulgent Halloween Treats

I really don't know how they do it. People who bake and decorate extraordinary cookies are my heros. My cookie decorating skills end up looking like I used my left hand (I'm right-handed) and wore a blindfold. That's why I think it's totally acceptable to purchase a few gorgeous cookies at a price you would not normally consider to celebrate yourself. Yes, celebrate yourself. These are not the cookies to buy for your child's school party. If I had children, I'd probably even wait till they went to school to pour myself a cup of coffee and eat the entire bunch.  Advance Warning: I encourage you to make a purchase to celebrate the 13 days of Halloween.

If you've never purchased cookies from a site like Etsy before, let me assure you that when I have, the cookies arrives fresh and in one piece. Bone Apetite!

Antiqued Potion Label Cookies by LizyBsBakeshop
Modern Chevron Pumpkin Cookies by LizyBsBakeshop
Nosferatu Cookies by AmericanCookieCraft
Beetlejuice Cookies by AmericanCookieCraft
Black Cat Cookie by AmericanCookieCraft
Vintage Halloween Cookies by HeidisSweetShoppe
Sugar Skull Cookies by SweetWildFlour
Now I'm hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment