Thursday, August 20, 2015

DIY Spooky Projects

Every once in awhile, I get the urge to do something creative. After looking at hundreds of artists creating delightfully spine-chilling work, I get inspired. Maybe you do too? I recently came across an online craft supply shop that has a fantastic offering of Halloween and Day of the Dead products to help you along. The shop is the Retro Cafe Art Gallery and they carry collage sheets, trinkets, and paper products. I haven't ordered from the shop yet, so I can't give you a review. It looks really promising.

This is what caught my eye- paper shrines. There are a quite a few to choose from.

Mini Skeleton Shrines
Mini Shrine Kit #5
Ornate Flourish Shrine Kit #3
Victorian Frame Stand #1
Mini Witch Shrine
Articulated Witch Shrine
Articulated Witch Doll

I've only shown you a fraction of what is available. The website also has a blog with some inspirational projects if you need a kick-start.



The shrines would make a fun Halloween project party with your friends. Just add cocktails from Tipple Tuesday for further inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment