Monday, June 22, 2015

How Could I Forget Stonehenge?

Last week's post about the Solstice was missing one very important tradition. Going to Stonehenge! I don't know how I forgot it. I guess I was too focused on the Scandinavian love spells. To make up for that slight. I bring to you a blog you may not have seen. The entire blog is about Stonehenge replicas. Yep.  It's called Clonehenge. I know what you're thinking: Spinal Tap or rather "This is Spinal Tap." Believe me, this blog is even better. They've been recognizing Stonehenge replicas since 2008.

Take some time today and surf through the blog posts. You'll be amused. Here are a few to whet your appetite.

Knitted Stonehenge
Sweaterhenge
Chips & Peas Stonehenge
Jelly Babyhenge
Candy Corn Henge

You want to try this with the lunch you brought to work, now. Admit it.  It's kind of funny that their last post in May says that they're going to visit the real Stonehenge and they haven't been heard from since. Hmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment