Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Knitted Zombie

If you had met me, you would probably assume I could knit. I just have that look: cat-eye glasses and lots of cat hair on my clothes. You would be incorrect. OK, I'll admit I could make a scarf, but that's not knitting. That's what I call mimicnitting. Yes, I'm a mimicnitter. (Ha! I crack myself up.)

So, I'm depending on you, the real knitters, to make me a knitted zombie out of the kindness of your dark heart. The Classic Zombie Doll Knitting Pattern (are there un-classic ones?) is available at no charge on Craft Foxes.com.  There are step-by-step instructions which mean absolutely nothing to me. I hope you can speak this ancient language. (K2, M1, K to last to 2 sts, M1, K2- really?) It's like magic.

The pattern is excerpted with permission from "Knit Your Own Zombie: 1,000 Combinations to Rip 'n' Reassemble for Horrifying Results." I can see a Christmas tree decorated with zombies in your future. Buy the book.

Classic Zombie Doll Knitting Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment