Friday, February 27, 2015

I'd Like To Thank My Sister

Whew! That was a close one. I try to write a blog post every Monday through Friday and this morning I had no idea what I was going to write about. The panic was starting to set in so I took a walk around our house and my eyes stopped on the beautiful skeleton print my sister gave to us a few years ago for Christmas.
Cervezas de los Muertos
This awesome print (we proudly own No. 66 of 280) hangs above our mantel. I absolutely love it because it captures my two passions: death and drinking.  After a tiny bit of research I found that the artist is Dan Grzeca. He makes posters for my other passion- indie bands. I think I'm Grzeca's newest fan. I hope you'll join me. You can read Grzeca's blog or visit his shop at Ground Up Press.

Sugarskull on Cream
Of Montreal Poster
The Afghan Whigs Poster
The Black Keys Poster
There are nearly a gazilion different prints available for sale in Grzca's shop and nearly all my favorite bands are covered. I need more wall space. Oh, and thanks, Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment